- Oral presentation
- Full length: Up to 15 minutes full presentation including theoretical background, methods, results and discussion session
- Data Blitz (rapid session) : Up to 5 minutes short presentation focused on data
Symposia: 20 minutes for presentation with discussion, 4-5 presenters, including an organizer/chairperson
Paper Sessions: 15 minutes for presentation; paper sessions are composed of individual papers
Posters: The poster size should be 841 mm x 1189 mm (A0 format), vertical orientation
* Each session room will be equipped with a PC running Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Internet connection and microphones will also be available. Please ensure you bring a copy of your PowerPoint or PDF presentation on a memory stick as the use of your own laptop will not be possible.
* The submissions for Symposia should include:
- Name of organizer (-s) and chair (-s), affiliation
- General abstract
- Names, affiliations of presenters and their abstracts
** The abstract of each type of presentation should be up to 250 words, excluding author information.
Note: English language is compulsory at the conference